Founder & CEO
Christopher has over 20 years of experience as a technology entrepreneur and business advisor, having worked for many Blue-Chip organisations helping solve their critical global scale data problems.
Highlights of his career:
- A client was awarded Innovative Business of the Year based on his innovative technology to manage a very large multi-lingual outsource for British Airways.
- Christopher developed what became best-in-class global forecasting models for Nokia for several years running. It was quoted as being “second to none” according to the Financial Times Lex column at the time.
- He developed a new target operating model for a large Uk Pharma helping to decrease overall inventory by $750m.
- He set up drug pipeline budget management capability for a large European Vaccines company with a budget of over €500m.
- Master data and data governance monitoring and mangement system was specified designed and implemented by him for a large pharmaceutical client.
- As Head of EMEA Life Sciences for CSC he was awarded CSC Ingenious Mind with Dr Robert Wah.
Christopher has also been a strategic advisor for the W3C and works with start-ups on innovation in the human-centric web. He has an agile innovative mind-et derived from a wealth of problem solving for customers and ability to adapt to the needs of the customer. AI and data are the lifeblood of Volv and Christopher is excited to be bringing their cutting-edge offerings to market.
+41 79 552 79 11